What information is collected about me?
When you register to use Automagica software, services or website, create an Automagica ID, or contact us for support or other offerings, as well as during your contractual relationship with us, Automagica collects information that identifies you (Personal Data). This information is: your name, place of work, job title, position, email address, billing address, phone number, information voluntarily provided by you via our website chat, information relevant for the technical support requested on the helpdesk and live chat platforms services, password, IP address, browser, information on your location (city, country) / area collected via cookies and other tracking technologies about devices and networks used to access the services, electronic signature (where the case).
We may also sometimes collect other information that does not directly identify you but it may, in certain cases, do so and, thus, become Personal Data. Such information consists in the types of apps you are interested in. Some of the Personal Data collected is mandatory in order for us to provide you with our software and related services or operate our website and other Personal Data is optional.
To help keep our databases current and to provide you the most relevant content and experiences, we may combine information provided by you with information from other sources, in accordance with applicable law. For example, from these sources, we may find out more about the size, industry, and other information about the company you work for or location based on the company details provided. We may collect information sent by your browser or device to our servers whenever you visit our website or an app which for example may tell us generally where you are located and the type of browser and device you used. Automagica may collect information about how you use our websites and apps by using cookies, and our servers may collect similar information when you are logged in to the app or website.
Please note that we do not require or process any personal data related to or resulting from your own use of our services and software during your contractual relationship with Automagica or afterwards. In respect of such personal data you are solely responsible for complying with the applicable data protection requirements.
Emails we send you may include a technology (called a web beacon) that tells us whether you have received or opened the email, or clicked a link in the email. We will send you marketing e-mails only if you consented to receiving such e-mails. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails, at any time and free of charge, by using the unsubscribing option provided in each marketing email we send and we will remove you from our marketing list.
How the Personal Data is used?
Automagica uses the Personal Data for various purposes, respectively:
- Advertising, marketing and publicity;
- To provide you with our website and apps for which you have registered, as well as any services, support, or information you have requested, or otherwise manage the contractual relationship with you;
- Better understanding how our website and apps are being used so we can improve them;
- To analyze the website content (this analysis may occur as the content is sent, received, or when it is stored);
- Diagnosing problems in our apps and website;
- Tailoring a website, app or Automagica advertisement to your likely interests;
- Sending business messages such as those related to payments or expiration of your subscription;
- Sending you information about new app releases, special offers, events and similar information;
- Conducting market research about our customers and their interests;
- Reducing fraud, software piracy, and protecting you and Automagica.
Is my personal information shared?
We may share your Personal Data only with the companies that work with us in order to provide our software and services. These companies provide services such as sending emails on our behalf, processing support requests on the third party platform that we use for this, etc. subject to confidentiality and appropriate security measures in place as agreed in our contracts with them. To the extent these companies have access to your Personal Data they are not permitted to use such Personal Data for their own purposes.
Also we may share your Personal Data:
- When you agreed to the sharing
- With our resellers and other sales partners if you are a business customer and agreed to receive our marketing communications. Note that we do not share your Personal Data with third parties for their own marketing purposes unless you expressly agreed to that sharing.
- When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process.
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our apps or websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of our customers or the public.
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company, sell one of our websites, apps, or business units, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company. In all these cases your Personal Data will likely be one of the assets that is transferred.
Is my personal information secure?
Security of your Personal Data is important to us. Therefore, we provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your Personal Data. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are in all cases effective and Automagica cannot warrant at all times the security of your personal information.
Where is my Personal Data?
Your Personal Data and files are stored on our servers and the servers of our contractual partners that are helping us to provide our software and services to you. Personal Data may be transferred across national borders to other countries where Automagica and its contractual partners operate, within the EU and outside the EU, including to countries which are not recognized as ensuring an adequate level of protection. For a complete and updated list of the countries to which your Personal Data is transferred at a particular moment in time please email us at email@example.com.
How can I review or update my Personal Data or close my account?
Depending on the applicable privacy legislation and in accordance with the conditions prescribed therein, you have the following rights in connection with the processing of your Personal Data:
- the right to access your Personal Data;
- the right to intervene on your Personal Data (, request the update, rectification or deletion thereof);
- the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- the right not to be subject to any automatic individual decisions (automatic decisions based on data processing by automatic means, for the purpose of assessing several personal aspects);
- the right to address the courts of law in relation to any breach of your rights regarding the processing of your Personal Data.
To learn more about the manner in which you may exercise the aforementioned rights, deactivate your Automagica account or request a copy of your Personal Data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we need to retain certain information about you for legal and internal business reasons, such as fraud prevention or as needed to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our agreements. Such information shall be stored only for the duration permitted by the applicable legislation and in accordance with our internal rules and policies.
Will we market to you?
Automagica may send you marketing e-mails. You can always opt out from our marketing list, free of charge, by sending us an email on email@example.com
10. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Automagica website contains links to other sites. Automagica is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these linked websites. We strongly advise you to consult the privacy policies available on those websites to learn about their relevant privacy practices.
Who can I contact with questions or concerns?
If you have a privacy question or concern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.